Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine Morning...

So, me and Kent got up  at the crack of dawn, so I could decorate the breakfast area and he could start on the beignets (french donuts) w/ powder sugar and maple syrup.  So good...  Kent is the official breakfast cook in the house.  He does such a good job and I love him so much...This was no easy task as I'm not morning person nor is my daughter... But it was so worth it... I filled a basket full of everyone's favorite candy this year. Baylie was the first one up, and was surprised-we also took him to school today rather than him riding the bus....

Brit surpirsed us all with our favorite candy as well, she is always so thoughtful..  Funny story.... after xchanging candy.. Baylie comes back from his room with a pumkin full of candy left over from Halloween... Lol.. That kid is so funny...

We don't spend alot of money on Valentines Day, and they know how much we love them--but it's nice to have a day to put a little more emphasis on Love and have just fun....

After I got to work, I had this e-mail from Britnie... made my day.....

From: Britnie Gortney
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:47 AM
To: Weatherly, Kelly A
Subject: RE: RE:

And we love you.  A toooon!  : )


From: Weatherly, Kelly A
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:43 AM
To: Britnie Gortney
Subject: RE:
U are so welcome….  I love u kids so much… J

From: Britnie Gortney 
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:40 AM
To: Weatherly, Kelly A
Subject:

Happy Valentine's Day... Again!
Thank you for breakfast, it was sooo good!  : )

No comments: