Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend's Almost over...

So, Sat I spent some time Valentining the house a bit--nothing over the top just a few things. I did decorate the mantle... But pops of red and hearts make me happy.... I also made this wreath last week... Very simple got the burlap idea from www.ouroklahomanest.com. I already had the wreath--Burlap from Hobby Lobby and the heart wreath hanging inside at the Dollar Spot at Target.

Last night, me, Kent, and Baylie made Flat Bread Pizzas and watched Money Ball on a pallet in front of the fire place. They were yummy and easy...

This morning Kent fixed us Belgium waffles w our new maker that we got after Christmas. So good... He always makes breakfast for us at least once a weekend! It's my favorite!

Kent's off to golf so it's just me and Bay till this afternoon. So, I will prob clean a bit, get a Sonic drink w Baylie and maybe go check out some Legos. Then get caught up for the week and work on 'my room' craft/girl room. We've been in this house for 2 years and the 'office/whatever room' has served zero purpose! So, I'm thinking about claiming it!

Then I plan on making white chicken chili for dinner tonight.... And maybe going for a run...

It was a good weekend, my little man is out of school tomorrow so he gets an extra day off! Wish I did!


No comments: