Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a New Year....2012

I want to do more of this.. I've got a Nikon class scheduled in a few weeks so that I can learn to do more than shoot 'manual' load.  I'm hoping to take atleast a pic a day to see how I improve...  I have wanted a 'real' camera for so long and have been so intimated that I always rely on my point/shoot.  I am so greatful, that my sweet hubby got it for me last year and I want to use it.....

Along with that, I really hope to blog more, not for any other reason that to document our memories and maybe help me stay accountable for things I set out to do.  It  would also be really neat to meet some fellow bloggers.  I've not been a good blogger just more of a blog stalker... Lol  (I have a few blogs that I luv to read)...  My two favorites are  http://www.ouroklahomanest.com/ and http://www.megduerksen.typepad.com/





Me and Kent start this tomorrow..... We will be using the fitness room at our company fitness center.  It  will be extreme as we have not done bootcamp class in over 2 months....   Looking forward to the challenge but def need to increase my water intake and lessen my wine intake...  Lol  It's a 90 day program--We will have to take a small break the week our anniversary, which is March 1 as we plan to either be snow skiing or on a cruise....



I also plan to take a knitting class at the Yarn Mart... It's Monday nite 5-7.  Kent took me to Yarn Mart--it's a cool, quaint little shop to buy my first set of needles and yarn..  First project is a scarf for him....


These are a few of the things that I have planned... Let's see how I do..... as I keep up with all the other things that are going on at our casa!

Happy New Year!

No comments: