Monday, January 16, 2012

It's here all ready.... Where do the week-end's go??

So, tonight I have my first knitting class at this cool little shop in the Heights 'Yarn Mart'--Kent bought me my first needles and some yard on my b-day while we were out... I've always wanted to knit a scarf--so we'll see... My two fav boys will be having left over white chicken chili from last night and I had also made some "beer bread" in my bread maker..  It was so yummy, **will post recipe later**

Tuesday.. Me and Kent are going to happy hour after work any maybe Sushi--we want to discuss our Spring Break and Summer plans... For some reason, we don't get as distracted if we go somewhere... plus it's nice to wind down a bit after work... and spend time just the two of us...That's when we solve all the world's problem's as we like to say....Lol

Wednesday.. I'm filling in for a Bunko party that some of my co-workers are having from an area that I use to work in--sh be fun catching up as I'm in a diff building than them now--so don't see them often.. I've only played once--so it's all new to me...

Thursday.... Well, who knows.... That's usually our date night since we're off on Friday's--but since we're going out Tuesday-we will probably just have a night at the casa relaxing as Kent is getting up early to go Duck Hunting on Friday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you have a busy and fun week planned!